I came upon this prompt on Under the Umbrella and thought it sounded fun.
So, here goes.
- Describe the Christmas Season in three words. Family, Food and Festivities!
- Is your Christmas shopping done & if so, when did you finish? Shopping? Yes. I just finished shopping for all the supplies I need to make my Christmas presents. However, those presents are not yet finished. I have this
bad habittradition of working like crazy in to the night on Christmas Eve to finish up presents. And what is Christmas without tradition, right?
- Are you a Bah Humbug or one of Santa’s Elves? One of Santa’s Elves, for sure. I LURVE Christmas!!
- There is a present under the tree with your name on it – what is in the box? What fun would it be if I knew?
- What are you having for Christmas Dinner? I’m not even sure at who’s house I will be Christmas evening. But worry not, for I will be eating!
- Which one of Santa’s Reindeer are you? Naturally I’m going to say Rudolph ’cause he’s the coolest and so am I!
- Best Christmas Gift Ever? My parent’s bought the whole family Nsync concert tickets one year. Don’t judge! It was the greatest Christmas a 14-year-old could as for!!
- Do you believe in Santa Claus? Is this a trick question? Of COURSE I believe in St. Nick!
- Favorite Christmas Carol? Handel’s Hallelujah Chorus. I have a soft spot for choir music and this one gives me chills every time.
- Hot Chocolate or Hot Toddy? Hot chocolate with peppermint Schnapps.
- What is your Christmas Wish? I am terribly blessed to have a good job, wonderful husband and family close by all in good health. So, I guess a continuation of all that would be just fantastic. Oh, and world peace, of course.
Interested in getting in on the fun. Check it out here.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!